Dr. Hiroto Hirayama
- Research Assistant Professor of Center for iPS Cell Research and Application (CiRA), Kyoto University
- Visiting Researcher of Glycometabolome Team, Systems glycobiology research group, RIKEN
- Main Research: Phenotypic/Functional analysis of iPS cells lacking Ngly1
2008-2016 (Postdoctoral Training)
- Glycometabolome Team (Dr. Suzuki’s lab), Systems glycobiology research group, RIKEN
- Main Research: Analysis of structures and biological functions of free-glycans generated by cytosolic Peptide:N-glycanase (Ngly1).
- Received Ph.D. at Tsukuba University, Graduate school of Life and Environmental Science
- Main Research: Functional analysis of O-linked glycosylation in protein quality control using budding yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) as a model organism.